About Me

My photo
i love jesus, people, photography, peaches, the farmers market, traveling, journals, movies, painting, banana pudding, and thrift store shopping (specifically for furniture that i have no place to put).

Friday, March 25, 2011

captured

wow, i have been mia for the past couple of weeks. and because i'm sure you've been checking daily, anxiously awaiting my next post...i apologize.

the past couple of weeks have been a crazy couple of weeks that can be summed up with one word: midterms. but thank goodness it is spring break, which has been a sweet time of relaxing, laughing, and getting a little sun with friends at the beach, enjoying the beautiful weather in raleigh with my family, and spending encouraging time with friends i don't get to see too often.

i have been reading ann voskamp's book, one thousand gifts, and it has convicted me to live a life of gratitude, finding joy in every moment. one thing i am thankful for is the chance to capture a moment that will never occur again. i am going to share some of my favorite moments i have had the opportunity to capture over the past few weeks...


more pics with syd at the consignment shop :)


tate street coffee shop with friends


 
                                             hamp's basketball game 


one of my precious young life girls, erika




we had fun with this awesome vw van
spring break in wilmington!



me with two of my sweet friends, jenn and savannah






No comments:

Post a Comment